Nathan Lead has over 20 years' experience in the financial services industry. He spent seven years in the debt markets, including almost five years in London working on large scale infrastructure and energy project financings.
Nathan has specialised as an equities research analyst since 2005, specialising in infrastructure, transport, and waste management.
He commenced at Morgans in 2012 and has won industry awards for stock picking and earnings estimation.
Nathan's previous roles have included:
- Queensland Treasury Corporation - Research Analyst
- RBS (London) - Associate Director, Energy Project Finance Advisory
- Wilson HTM - Senior Research Analyst, Infrastructure
Starmine Analyst Awards
- 2019 #1 earnings estimator and #1 stock picker for transportation infrastructure
- 2017 #1 earnings estimator for transportation infrastructure
- 2016 #2 earnings estimator for transportation infrastructure
- 2012 #7 overall earnings estimator
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- B.Bus (Economics) - QUT
- B.Bus (Honours), University Medal
Print this page