"My goal is to provide clients with honest and clear advice to help them reach their financial and lifestyle objectives. I look to create long term relationships through attentive and transparent communication."
Max is an Investment Adviser with Morgans Tynan Partners. Prior to this, Max began his career as a Chartered Accountant with Deloitte where he worked in their Corporate Finance division. As a CFA® Charterholder, Max is committed to the highest financial and ethical standards.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Investment advice within Superannuation
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management
After taking time to develop a mutually agreed understanding of my client’s position and financial goals, I look to create appropriately structured portfolios to meet these goals with the minimum level of risk required. I have a particular focus on Australian shares, favouring companies with an industry leading position in their respective field. Drawing on my experience and qualifications, I enjoy the constant challenge of identifying attractively priced companies in evolving markets.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland, 2008
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Queensland, 2008
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute, 2016
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, 2011
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
Max Tynan is a partner of TPFour, which has a contractual arrangement with Tynan Partners Pty Ltd, that operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Tynan Partners. As a partner of TPFour I am remunerated as your adviser by way of salary and a percentage of fees.
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending