Aged Care Advice
Knowing what to do and what your options are when you or your loved ones can no longer live independently is complex. Getting the right information and advice will help you make the best choices for you (or your loved ones) future care, security and happiness. Let us help you understand the options so you and your family can make more informed decisions.
Our service assists you in navigating through the Aged Care and Retirement Income options. We consider Aged Care options, Centrelink impacts, cash flow management and appropriate risk profiling. We offer an obligation free discussion to explain our service and better understand your needs. You can call our office to make a time to come in or for us to call you to discuss how we can help.
Aged Care financial advice is specific and can help you better understand both residential care and home care, some of the issues to consider are:
- Options to pay the accommodation payment (room cost)
- How to qualify as a low-means resident and therefore pay an accommodation contribution, subsidised by the Federal Government
- Explanation on how the basic daily fee and means-tested fees are calculated and potential impacts on Age Pension benefits and cashflow
- Options to pay for initial costs and ongoing fees
- Options for the family home
- Outline of Home Care Package subsidies provided by the Federal Government
- Options to assist in payment of fees and managing cashflow
- How to get an ACAT assessment
Morgans Aged Care Advice
Our specialist Aged Care Advice team can assist you in making sense of
the aged care system and help you make decisions on sound financial advice.
We offer you
detailed advice considering your personal circumstances by:
- Illustrating how the Government
may subsidise your aged care
- Analysing a range of payment
options for your care at home or in residential care
- Providing detailed cash flows
- Modelling the impact of
concessions for your home
How does it work?
Contact Morgans North Quay to arrange an aged care advice appointment, which includes:
- A meeting to discuss the situation and how we can help
- Preparation of a comprehensive aged care strategy paper specific to your circumstances, comparing funding options
- Presentation of the strategy paper, answer questions and discuss any associated issues
Our advice is fee-for-service, based on the time taken to provide the advice you require.
Fees are quoted upfront and prior to any action and are clearly disclosed.
Contact Morgans North Quay Aged Care Advice team by phone on
07 3245 5466 or by to email to [email protected]
Alternatively contact your Morgans North Quay Adviser to find out more.
Print this page