"I provide objective advice based on informed analysis, prudent judgement and diligent effort."
Georgie has been with Morgans in various roles since 2002. Since 2007 her focus has been on providing investment advice and portfolio construction for private clients.
Services and specialities
- Superannuation Advice
- Wealth Management
- Portfolio Administration
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
Georgie focuses on long term portfolio management, but also actively seeks to exploit short term opportunities in equities. Her investment advice is based on a full and complete understanding of each client and their particular needs. She incorporates such issues as risk profiling and asset allocation in order to generate tax effective income and growth for her clients.
Industry Education & Experience
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance, FINSIA, 2007
- Margin Lending Accreditation Program, Deakin Prime, 2010
- Professional Diploma in Stockbroking, Deakin Prime, 2011
- SDIA Accreditation Program, Deakin University, 2006
- Bachelor of International Business, Griffith University, 2005
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Rawene Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Gold Coast. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of percentage of fees. As a shareholder of Rawene Pty Ltd, I may be entitled to a share of profits.
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending