Financial planning is a process of defining your investment goals and tailoring financial solutions to help you reach those goals.
Five steps to a successful financial plan
- Ask for (qualified) professional advice
- Define your investment goals (they should be realistic)
- Decide on a suitable time frame to achieve your goals
- Select appropriate assets for investment (portfolio construction)
- Consider appropriate asset classes
- Consider your risk profile
- Consider your investment horizon – short, medium or long term
- Review your portfolio regularly
Services we offer
Create a plan that suits your stage of life
Through each stage of your life you will focus on issues that are relevant at that time. We can implement strategies that help you create and save your wealth, regardless of your life stage.
View our guides for the key things to consider during your twenties, thirties and forties and when transitioning to retirement:
Time with a Morgans adviser could be the best investment you make.
To find out more contact your Morgans adviser or find your nearest Morgans office.
Request a call
Find local branch
Print this page