"After obtaining a clear understanding of client needs and long term goals I aim to develop an investment portfolio that will meet the client's objectives."
Michael is a Director and Shareholder of Tynan Partners. Michael is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has over 40 years of experience in the stockbroking industry. He was a member of the Australian Stock Exchange and was one of the founders of Wilson HTM.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Investment advice within Superannuation
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management
To achieve your goals, the focus would be on Australian Shares, using a combination of capital growth and dividend income derived from a diversified portfolio covering various sectors of industry and commerce.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland, 1971
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning, Securities Institute of Australia, 2003
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Master Member of Stockbrokers And Financial Advisers Association (MSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
Michael Tynan is a partner of TPFour, which has a contractual arrangement with Tynan Partners Pty Ltd, that operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Tynan Partners. As a partner of TPFour I am remunerated as your adviser by way of salary and a percentage of fees.
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending