"Creating, preserving and utilising wealth through careful consideration of your personal situation is my core objective."
Bryan has been advising people on their investments and superannuation since the mid 1990's and has extensive experience with individuals, family groups and complex business and investment structures. Upcoming retirement or a change of circumstances can be a daunting time, so let Bryan guide you though the maze.
Services and specialities
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Personal Insurance
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
Bryan specialises in advice to individuals and small businesses using all available strategies to achieve long-term investment growth and tax-effective income. Investment portfolios are tailored to complement individual circumstances rather than taking a 'one size fits all' approach. Ongoing personal advice ensures continued relevance to your needs.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Economics, University of New England, 1991
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Management, University of New England, 2000
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Deakin University, 2000
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®, -, 2003
- Financial Planning Association
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am a partner of The Spring Hill Partnership which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Spring Hill. As a Partner of The Spring Hill Partnership, I will be entitled to a share of profits.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending