"My aim is to help you achieve your investment objectives by creating wealth and protecting capital. I will commit to provide you with clear and considered investment advice and strategy."
Since 1996 David's had a diverse background working within the financial services sector in Australia, London and the Cayman Islands with leading Investment Banks/Fund Managers including Bankers Trust Australia, Chase Manhattan Bank and Fortis Bank. Additionally, as a qualified Accountant, David has worked as Financial Controller for dynamic fast growing companies in diverse industries including IT and Retail.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
- Wealth Management
David specialises in providing comprehensive advice to clients in all areas of strategic financial planning and investments (equities, fixed interest and superannuation). His focus is on medium to long term investing across all asset classes.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Accounting, University of South Australia, 1992
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Deakin University, 2003
- Diploma of Financial Services, Kaplan, 2013
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Hansenese Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Ballina. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of percentage of fees.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending