Josephine Little commenced her career in the financial industry with ABN AMRO Morgans.
Josephine has 8 years experience with the company (now Morgans), focusing on the retail, general industrial and retirement/developer sectors, with a particular emphasis on retail.
Josephine's experience and contacts (both listed and unlisted) in the industry provides her with valuable feedback, allowing her a unique insight into her areas of specialisation.
Josephine has previously held the position of Policy Advisor, Minister for QLD Transport.
You can read Josephine's blog for her regular updates and assessments.
- 2012: Australia's #1 Stock Picker - Wall Street Journal's Best Analysts
- 2012: No. 2 Industry Stock Picker in Retailing and Consumer Goods, Starmine
- 2012: 10th overall best Stock Picker in Australia/New Zealand, Starmine
- 2011: No. 2 Industry Stock Picker in Retailing and Consumer Goods, Starmine
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- B Bus (University of Queensland)
- Grad Dip of Applied Finance - FINSIA