Belinda has been following the agricultural and travel sector at Morgans for over a decade.
Her industry contacts and in depth understanding of these market segments sees Belinda as a well recognised and respected agriculture and travel analyst.
Before Morgans, Belinda worked at Charles Schwab in a business management role.
She has previously completed an internship at both PricewaterhouseCoopers and Corrs Chambers Westgarth.
- Starmine Award 2014 - Number One Stock Picker for Food, Beverage & Tobacco
- Starmine Award 2013 - Number Two Stock Picker for Food, Beverage & Tobacco
- Starmine Award 2012 - Number Two Stock Picker for Food, Beverage & Tobacco
- Starmine Award 2007 - Overall Stock Picker
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Business Management (University of Queensland)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Queensland)
- Graduate Diploma Applied Finance (FINSIA)
Print this page