Your Wealth – Second Half 2019
Your Wealth Second Half 2019 is now available for Morgans clients.
With the Federal election out of the way, and the Coalition Government successfully returning to power, we take another look at the 2019 Federal Budget and what it means for income tax and superannuation.
With the end of financial year approaching, and with so many changes to superannuation over recent years, it is important you make time to review your current strategies before 30 June. We summarise the strategies for your super, including salary sacrifice, personal tax-deductible contributions, the government co-contribution, spouse super contributions, account-based pensions, transition to retirement pensions and the $1.6m pension transfer balance cap.
We also explain the changes to the Centrelink means test rules for lifetime income streams which commence on 1 July 2019.
- Economic Update – The Australian economy is better than GDP suggests
- Feature – End of financial year strategies for your super
- Spotlight – 2019 Federal Budget snapshot
- SMSF Trustee Education – All about the transfer balance cap
- Technically Speaking – Changes to the Centrelink means test rules for lifetime income streams
- Morgans Foundation – Our kids
Download Your Wealth – Second Half 2019
Morgans clients can login to view Your Wealth – Second Half 2019. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.
Print this page