Investment Watch – Winter 2019 Outlook
Investment Watch – Winter 2019 Outlook is now available for Morgans clients.
As we enter the second half of the year, there is a renewed sense of optimism
for markets. Central Banks have struck a more dovish tone and stability in Canberra will provide confidence for businesses to start investing again. FY19
reporting season in August will be a timely health check.
This month we look
at sectors that will benefit from the more favourable conditions including
Telecommunications, REITs, Online Media and Technology.
We update our Asset
Allocation settings and Michael Knox also explains why he thinks the Fed may
hold fire on cutting rates in July.
- Economics – the US economy is slowing, but will the Fed cut...
- Equity strategy – recommended asset allocations
- Property – strong performance year to date
- Diversified financials – select opportunities
- Online Media and Technology – patience required
- Telco – turning the corner
- Resources/Energy – cautious around trade...
- Healthcare – M&A in focus
- Agriculture, Food and Chemicals – drought carries over
- Sector and stock preferences
- High conviction stock picks for the month
- The importance of international diversification
Download Investment Watch Winter 2019
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Watch – Winter 2019 Outlook. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.
Print this page