Investment Watch Summer 2020 Outlook
Investment Watch Summer Edition - 2020 Outlook is now available for Morgans clients.
Another year has flown by. With Christmas just around the corner, we take this opportunity to look back on an eventful year.
For the Morgans team it has been an exciting year of growth as we welcomed three new branches and 43 new advisers into the family.
As for the 2020 outlook, Michael Knox and the Equity Strategy team continue to uncover compelling opportunities amongst the market noise. Early signs point to potential strengthening in the global economy through 2020-21, and while conditions are tepid, the Australian economy is in sound shape.
We remind investors to remain vigilant against a series of macro-economic risks which are likely to make for a bumpy ride. That is why in this extended version of Investment Watch we include our key themes and picks for 2020 as well as our best buys. As always, speak to your adviser in relation to which stocks suit your investment goals.
2019 has been another exciting year of growth for Morgans so from all the staff and management we appreciate your ongoing support as a valued client of our business.
We wish you and your family a safe and happy festive season, and we look forward to sharing with you what we believe will be a prosperous 2020.
- Economics – Where is the US market headed in 2020?
- Equity strategy – 2020 outlook and tactics
- Banks – Outlook better than recent events suggest
- Telecommunications – Building momentum
- International – The importance of international diversification
- Healthcare – A star performer
- Fixed Interest – Opportunities in a low yield environment
- Asset allocation – Recommended asset allocations and active tilts
- Morgans Best Ideas
Download Investment Watch Summer Edition - 2019 Outlook
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Watch Summer Edition – 2020 Outlook. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.
Print this page