Investment Watch – Spring 2019 Outlook
Investment Watch – Spring 2019 Outlook is now available for Morgans clients.
The new financial year has started on a reasonable footing supported by monetary policy (reduction in the official cash rate) and fiscal expansion (tax cuts and rebates). A pick-up in consumer confidence and PMI points to a moderation of the slowdown we've seen following the Federal election.
This month we update our outlook to year-end and look at sectors that will benefit from the more favourable domestic conditions including REITs and Retail. We update our Asset Allocation settings and Michael Knox explains the roots of the bond bubble.
- Economics – dissecting the global bond bubble
- Equity strategy – updating our outlook to year-end
- Recommended – asset allocation and active tilts
- Retail – consumer bounce
- Strategy – international diversification
- A-REITS – finely balanced?
- Banks – green shoots finally emerging
- Resources – cautious around trade tensions
- Recent initiations
- Sector and stock preferences
- Morgans best ideas
Download Investment Watch Spring 2019
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Watch – Spring 2019 Outlook. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.
Print this page