Investment Watch September 2019
Investment Watch September 2019 is now available for Morgans clients.
Global economic uncertainty continues to weigh on the ASX’s offshore earners. They were one of the few bright spots for the market in recent years but the prolonged trade war and slowdown in Chinese growth is putting a dent in the earnings outlook for these companies.
Domestically, early trading updates confirm that a stabilisation in housing, tax cuts and lower interest rates are working through the economy.
This month we summarise the key emerging themes from reporting season and highlight the most compelling opportunities.
Also, Michael Knox helps explain why we shouldn’t fear an inverted US yield curve.
- Economics – the US yield curve and US recession risk
- Equity strategy – Reporting season review
- Retail – Some encouraging signals emerge
- Reporting season – results snapshot
- We've updated our High conviction stock picks for the month
Download Investment Watch September 2019
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Watch September 2019. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.
Print this page