Investment Watch May 2020
Investment Watch May 2020 is now available for Morgans clients.
While the COVID-19 crisis is far from over, it appears we are entering a new phase as governments around the world look to ease the stifling restrictions that have been placed on their economies.
There is still much uncertainty around how the world recovers from the crisis, but we can take a few cues from countries that are further down the recovery path.
This month we look at the latest economic indicators out of China and what this can tell us about the form of the global recovery.
We explain how COVID-19 is impacting the oil market and with bank reporting season upon us, we preview the key themes to watch.
- Economics — China bets they have beaten the pandemic
- Equity Strategy — Income ideas for a low yield world
- Investment Strategy — Positioning for a recovery
- Banks — Reporting season preview
- Energy — Implications of the oil price slump
- Best ideas — Updated
Download Investment Watch May 2020
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Watch May 2020. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.
Print this page