Investment Watch June 2016
Our latest edition of Investment Watch is now available for Morgans clients.
- Implications of a lower for longer interest rate environment
- Searching for yield - our preferred exposures
- Strategy - staying on top of the macro-economic environment
- Infrastructure - understanding interest rate sensitivities
- REITS - expected to remain attractive
- Bellamy's Australia - field notes from China
- Banks - wrapping up bank reporting season
- We've updated our High Conviction stock picks
Morgans Chief Economist Michael Knox shares his views on the recent interest rate cut and the possibility of further rate cuts:
Download Investment Watch June 2016
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Watch June 2016. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.
Print this page