Investment Watch February 2016
Our latest edition of Investment Watch is now available for Morgans clients.
- Managing heightened uncertainty
- A fresh take on the Chinese economy
- February reporting season - beware the unforgiving market
- Resources - watching and waiting
- Banks - NAB/Clydesdale demerger explained
- Healthcare - government reviewing health spend
- Agriculture and Food - brand Australia
- Retail - a good Christmas, but 2016 looks tougher
- Insurance and diversified financials - as good as it gets?
- We've updated our High Conviction stock picks
Morgans Chief Economist Michael Knox discusses his outlook on Chinese GDP and the markets with the Morgans Network.
Download Investment Watch February 2016
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Watch February 2016. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.
Print this page