Investment Watch August 2019
Investment Watch August 2019 is now available for Morgans clients.
Domestic-focussed businesses face a difficult operating environment with growth hard to come by, while offshore earners are better placed to grow. While FY19 expectations are low following a raft of downgrades, FY20 growth expectations remain heroic, in our view – and this is where the risk lies.
We preview the FY19 reporting season this month and identify the key areas for investors to focus on in August. We also look back at the Noosa Mining Conference and why we think the Resources cycle is still very much alive.
- Economics – the Fed adopts easing bias
- Equity strategy – Reporting season preview
- Resources – 2019 Noosa Conference Wrap
- Infrastructure – all-time highs driven by all-time lows
- We've updated our High conviction stock picks for the month
Download Investment Watch August 2019
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Watch August 2019. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.
Print this page