Investment Watch August 2016
Our latest edition of Investment Watch is now available for Morgans clients.
- Strategy - reporting season previewed
- Economics - China restructures to Australia's advantage
- High conviction stocks in an uncertain environment
- Yield picks ahead of an expected RBA rate cut
- Resources - past the worst of it
- We initiate coverage on Magellan Financial Group
Morgans Chief Economist Michael Knox talks about re-regulation of U.S bank, the FED and the RBA possible rate cut at their next meeting in August:
Download Investment Watch August 2016
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Watch August 2016. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.