Investment Strategy Fourth Quarter 2016
Investment Strategy Q4 2016 is out now and is complimentary for Morgans clients (login to view).
- We decipher the macro-economic implications from the likely move up in US rates in the coming quarter
- Detailed equity sector views, stock preferences, property, and fixed interest updates
We continue to structure our
investing strategies around core
- Avoid complacency to prevent capital loss
- Leverage lower domestic rates for longer
- Profit from a weaker Aussie dollar
- Diversify internationally
- Companies growing offshore
- The rise of the emerging market middle class
- Servicing the ageing population
- The health and wellness revolution
- Innovation via emerging technology
- The digital marketplace
- Battery storage
- View our asset allocations and outlook for each asset class.
Equity Model portfolios
- Track our portfolio performance, their composition and key recent changes
Download Investment Strategy Q4 2016
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Strategy Fourth Quarter 2016. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.
Print this page