Investment Strategy Fourth Quarter 2015
Investment Strategy Q4 2015 is out now and is complimentary for Morgans clients.
- United States - stronger growth in 2016 should generate an improving outlook for US earnings
- China - the Chinese economy isn't bad, it's just misunderstood
- Australia - RBA rate cuts would provide much needed support for income growth
- Based on our targets for the
S&P500 (1,845) and the ASX200
(5,420), as we go to print, our
modelling suggests that the US
market looks 8% too expensive
and the Australian market 4%
- We caution that both markets look vulnerable to short term weakness, offering investors accumulation opportunities in our preferred High Conviction and Model Portfolio stocks.
We continue to structure our
investing strategies around core
- Lower for longer domestic rates
sustaining premiums for reliable
- International diversification
into superior offshore growth
- Further weakness in the
- Premiums for stocks offering
capital management and M&A
- View our asset allocations and outlook for each asset class.
Equity Model portfolios
- Track our portfolio performance, their composition and key recent changes
Senior Analyst Tom Sartor:
Download Investment Strategy Q4 2015
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Strategy Fourth Quarter 2015. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.
Print this page