Investment Strategy Third Quarter 2016
Investment Strategy Q3 2016 is out now and is complimentary for Morgans clients (login to view).
- United States – the Fed is more likely to tighten than the market thinks
- UK/Europe – a political crisis, not necessarily an economic one
- Australia – for extraordinary times
We continue to structure our
investing strategies around core
- Avoid complacency to avoid capital loss
- Leveraging lower domestic rates for longer
- Profiting from the weaker Aussie dollar
- International diversification
- Corporates exporting their business models
- The rise of the emerging market middle class
- Booming inbound tourism
- Servicing the ageing population
- The health and wellness revolution
- Innovation via emerging technology
- The digital marketplace
- Battery storage
- View our asset allocations and outlook for each asset class.
Equity Model portfolios
- Track our portfolio performance, their composition and key recent changes
Download Investment Strategy Q3 2016
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Strategy Third Quarter 2016. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.