Investment Strategy Second Quarter 2016
Investment Strategy Q2 2016 is out now and is complimentary for Morgans clients (login to view).
- United States – President Trump?
- Europe – doing whatever it takes
- Australia – growth OK but income weak
- Sharemarkets – Yellen steadies the market
We continue to structure our
investing strategies around core
- Avoid complacency to avoid capital loss
- Leveraging lower domestic rates for longer
- Profiting from the weaker Aussie dollar
- International diversification
- Corporates exporting their business models
- Leveraging the technology revolution
- The rise of the emerging market middle class
- Servicing the global demographic shift
- Capital management and M&A potential
- Playing unique growth opportunities
- View our asset allocations and outlook for each asset class.
Equity Model portfolios
- Track our portfolio performance, their composition and key recent changes
Tom Sartor, Equity Strategist at Morgans, on the release of our latest Investment Strategy publication:
Download Investment Strategy Q1 2016
Morgans clients can login to view Investment Strategy Second Quarter 2016. Alternatively contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office for a copy.
Print this page