Research and blogs guide
Research and Blogs
- Morgans has a team of research analysts, providing timely and accurate research and blogs for clients on the client website. To view this research, you can follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Morgans web account and click on the 'RESEARCH & BLOGS' tab. This tab displays all of the articles you subscribe to on one page.
2. You can browse all of Morgans published research by clicking on 'Browse Research'. Here you can click on 'SUBSCRIBE' on any research topic. Click on 'READ ARTICLE' to open and read. You can filter the display of articles using the Filter research facility displayed on the right hand side.
3. To browse the latest Analyst blogs, click on the 'Blogs' tab.
4. A list of available Analyst blogs is displayed, and a list of Popular Topics displays on the right-hand-side panel.
5. Click on 'READ MORE' to read the entire blog.
6. If you have subscribed to certain research reports, they will be displayed on the 'My Research' page. To add research to this page, click on 'CHANGE MY RESEARCH SETTINGS'.
7. Select the boxes for the research you would like to subscribe to from the list of available research.
8. You can also add particular stocks. Select the company and click on 'ADD'.
9. Click on 'SAVE SETTINGS'. A confirmation message is displayed.
10. Navigate your way back to 'My Research' and you will find articles related to research categories you have subscribed to.