The Morgans app lets you use a four-digit PIN for access to the Morgans app, rather than needing to type a longer password.
1. Tap the Morgans app icon to open the app from in your smartphone.
2. Enter your username and password. These are the same as those you use on the website.
3. Once you have successfully logged in to the mobile app for the first time the screen to setup the PIN is presented. Tap on Yes button to setup a PIN for the app. Enter the 4 digit PIN and tap on the ‘Done’ button. To save the PIN tap on ‘Set’ button. Tap on Continue to login.
4. You are now logged into the mobile app. If you want to change your PIN, tap on Settings.
5. Tap on the 'Change PIN' button to change your PIN
6. Enter the new PIN and tap on save.
7. A message is shown to confirm that the new PIN has been saved.