Corporate Financial Benefits is a division of Morgans that provides advice to employers on superannuation, insurance and financial advice arrangements for their employees.
These superannuation related benefits may be incorporated into a broader employee benefits program and form part of the staff recruitment and retention strategy.
We also provide employees and their families with education and advice to enable them to make informed choices on superannuation, insurance, investment, and financial planning.
Benefits to the employer
We provide a comprehensive review of existing superannuation, associated insurance and financial advice arrangements – at no cost to the employer.
The review considers the market competitiveness of the default employer superannuation fund in terms of member and investment fees, investment choice, ancillary benefits and member access to financial advice.
The features, benefits and premium costs of the following insurance products are also reviewed:
- life insurance (death & TPD) within the superannuation plan
- group salary continuance (income protection) within the superannuation plan
- group life or income protection plan outside superannuation
Corporate Financial Benefits can also assist the employer to establish and/or manage their superannuation policy committee, and provide ongoing advice on employer superannuation legislative obligations.
Benefits to the employee
Corporate Financial Benefits offers a range of personal education and advice services to employees and their families on their superannuation and insurance needs.
Advice is available at no cost and includes:
- finding and consolidating other super funds into one fund
- strategies to increase superannuation balances, including salary sacrifice
- adequacy of life insurance and income protection
- retirement planning and transition to retirement pensions
Advisers also conduct advice "drop in sessions" at the employer's offices, offering employees the opportunity to access advice at their convenience.
Regular newsletters with topical and relevant information are also forwarded to members.
For more information please call 1800 807 223 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.