Roger was formerly an Engineer, who spent his early career designing, constructing and commissioning mineral, energy and industrial processing plants.
Roger joined Morgans in 2004 as a Resource Analyst and was appointed Head of Research in 2007, before joining the Corporate Department in July 2015.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Master of Business Administration (major in Finance and Economics), QUT
- Master of Engineering Science (Research), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Science and Engineering (Hons) - Materials Science and Engineering, Royal School of Mines, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, University of London
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- CEDA Trustee
- Director, Morgans Financial Ltd