"I get a great deal of personal satisfaction from helping my clients achieve their financial goals and retirement plans through well thought out investment strategies."
Tony has over 9 years experience working in the financial markets industry and has been a CPA for over 25 years. Tony previously worked in senior finance roles in the manufacturing industry and has also run his own consulting business. Tony’s experience holds him in good stead to deliver successful wealth creation strategies for his clients.
Services and specialities
- Superannuation Advice
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management
- Portfolio Administration
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Personal Insurance
Tony is committed to providing personalised strategic advice to clients to help them achieve their medium and long term financial goals. Tony believes in the preservation of capital and long term wealth creation through focusing on domestic securities and other investment products.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Deakin University, 1990
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management NEIS Program, Box Hill Institute, 2005
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Kaplan Professional, 2013
- Graduate Certificate in Management, Monash University, 1999
- Australian Society of CPAs
- Australian Technical Analysts Association
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Antaeus Investment Trading Pty Ltd which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Brighton. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of percentage of fees.
- Financial Planning
- Margin Lending
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments