Private Client Advisers / Stockbrokers: Sunshine Coast
Morgans Financial Limited is a leading financial services firm providing a wide range of wealth management, investment advice and corporate finance services. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together we share a common set of values that underpin our advice and services, so as to act in the best interests of our clients.
What the position offers:
We have an exciting opportunity for highly-driven and experienced Private Client Advisers / Stockbrokers to join the Morgans Sunshine Coast office in the idyllic location of Alexandra Headlands. The business is on the cusp of expansion and is seeking advisers ready to make a change away from the banks and foreign-owned broking firms to help grow the branch and be integral contributors to the reputable Morgans brand and network.
Why join Morgans Sunshine Coast:
- An attractive commission grid, that provides the opportunity to earn Capital City remuneration in a Regional location
- Largest Australian owned national full service retail stockbroking and wealth management network = management stability & security
- Impeccable state-of-art systems and support
- IT constantly being enhanced including full remote access if out-of-office
- Active corporate deal flow and research teams, key players in the market
- Business is predominately tailored to assist retail clients, not institutional.
Requirements for the role:
- At least 3-4 yrs experience as an adviser
- Strong compliance record
- Ability to work cohesively in a smaller office environment
- Predominantly deal in Australian equities with various types of clients
- A willingness to embrace a new culture and organisation
- Strong understanding of adviser business practices and the relationships they have with their clients
- Passed the FASEA exam or working towards the educational expectations of FASEA.
Get ready for a move with enhanced work / life autonomy and you'll never look back.
To submit your application, please email your cover letter and CV.
Print this page