Financial Planner Mackay
We have an excellent opportunity for an up and coming or established Financial Planner to join us here in Mackay.
The Mackay office of Morgans was established in 1985 with a commitment to delivering excellence in financial advice to clients. Our office is owner managed, bringing a level of commitment, focus and motivation not often found in large financial planning groups. It also provides suitable individuals with the opportunity to progress and develop under the Morgans model. With over 50 years combined experience in the financial services industry, our team has the commitment, depth and capacity to train, grow and mentor you in this role.
We are looking for someone who has the necessary competencies across broad based financial planning strategies. In turn, we can provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop an existing established client base as well as your own client contacts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum three years experience in a financial planning role
- Tertiary qualifications preferable, however, appropriate diploma plus industry experience is acceptable
- RG146 compliant
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry
- Sound understanding of ASIC regulations for financial planning
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to build rapport with people at all levels across the business
- Effective prioritising skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with financial planning software (COIN Software preferred but not essential)
If you are looking for the next step in your career or just interested in a confidential initial discussion, we would me more than happy to meet with you.
Contact Jodie Meynell to find out more.