Financial Adviser Southbank
An established group of senior advisers have an exciting opportunity for highly-driven experienced Private Client Advisers to join the Morgans Southbank branch.
The business is on the cusp of expansion and is seeking advisers ready to make a cultural change away from the banks and foreign-owned broking firms to help grow the branch and be integral contributors to the reputable Morgans brand and network.
Morgans Southbank is embarking upon a growth journey and this is a compelling opportunity to make a move and work in a branch that has an established unique point-of-difference and value proposition.
The future for non-bank owned businesses in the wealth management industry is exciting as there is a growing focus within niche financial services groups, to innovate and expand. As a result of being non-aligned with banks or financial product providers, our advisers have the autonomy they require to best service their clients' needs and investment goals.
Whilst the industry has been through a significant compliance focus, the future has never been brighter for motivated advisers that seek longevity in this great profession.
The ability to join a financial services organisation as highly regarded in the market-place as Morgans is a key attraction. Morgans is a successful Australian-based wealth management firm with a culture that is the envy of the industry.
Why join Morgans Southbank?
- An attractive commission grid, well above market
- Largest Australian owned national full service retail stockbroking and wealth management network = management stability & security
- Impeccable state-of-art systems and support
- IT constantly being enhanced including full remote access if out-of-office
- Active corporate deal flow and research teams, key players in the market.
- Business is predominately tailored to assist retail clients, not Institutional
- You will now own your client base and give your business a tangible value
Key requirements for the role
- At least 3-4 yrs experience as an adviser
- Ability to transition client base across
- Annual commission in excess of $300K p.a
- Strong compliance record
- Ability to work cohesively in a smaller office environment
- Predominantly deal in Australian equities with high net worth wholesale clients
- A willingness to embrace a new culture and organisation
- Strong understanding of adviser business practices and the relationships they have with their clients
Join this branch in an iconic location on Southbank Boulevard, in the midst of shops, cafes and a more relaxed atmosphere to the hustle of Collins St or the CBD. Get ready for a move with enhanced work/life autonomy and you'll never look back.