Equities Advisers: Newport
We have an opportunity for an experienced & established professional to be part of our Newport team.
Our office, in the heart of Sydney's Northern Beaches, provides an opportunity to work in a technically advanced branch surrounded by world class beaches and waterways.
- Research from an extensive in-house facility plus regular external publications
- IPO and capital raising opportunities
- Wealth management and strategic planning support
- A holistic portfolio management platform
- A dedicated fixed interest desk
- A comprehensive training program for all trainee advisers, and a training and development program for annual CPD points
We're looking for experienced equity advisers who apply a commonsense approach to their advice. The ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Proven track record in a full service advisory role
- An existing client base
- Strong business development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be RG146 compliant
- Self motivated
- Team player
To apply for this role, please contact Roger Corrie on (02) 9998 4201 or via email
Applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Print this page