Client Services Officer / Dealers Assistant: Kedron
Morgans Financial Limited is a leading financial services firm providing a wide range of wealth management, investment advice and corporate finance services.
Morgans is Australia's largest national full-service stockbroking and wealth management network with more than 240,000 client accounts, 500 authorised representatives and 950 employees operating from offices in all states and territories.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together we share a common set of values that underpin our advice and services, so as to act in the best interests of our clients.
What the position offers:
We are looking for a Client Services Officer/Dealers Assistant to provide full administrative support to our Financial Advisers and assist with Dealing Room logistics. You will play a critical role in our team by providing exceptional customer service to our clients and assist our Advisers to ensure all client trades are executed and settled efficiently, accurately and on time.
Requirements for the role:
- Client focus with the understanding that the client is the most important person and always needs exceptional service
- Above average computer skills as we use multiple systems (client relationship management systems, client databases and workflow management systems together with the usual Microsoft Suite)
- Motivation to do a job well and understand the importance of deadlines and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work with others in a team and contribute positively to achieve the best results for the firm and its clients
- Ability to organise and motivate others
- A 'Can Do' attitude
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- An understanding of the financial markets and their operation (if you have worked in finance, banking, insurance, financial planning or the stockbroking industries you have an advantage).
To submit your application, please email your cover letter and CV.
Print this page