An exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious person to join the team at our Brighton branch and provide support to our advisers.
Reporting to our Directors, you will play a key role in our ongoing success, by helping drive our office management, compliance and administrative support functions. It is a busy environment where accuracy, attention to detail, discretion and an 'ability to see the big picture' are essential.
Highly polished communication skills are essential. Advanced MS Office skills are a must.
A recent graduate or 2 years administrative experience in the stockbroking, financial planning/banking space would be a a distinct advantage. RG146 qualification and/or a relevant degree will also be viewed favourably.
An attractive base plus incentives are offered.
Skills and experience:
- Stockbroking, Wealth Management of Financial Planning experience essential
- Attention to detail a must
- Ability to multi-task and priorities a key
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with Directors and Senior Advisers
- Providing executive support
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships
Benefits and Culture
- Prestigious Stockbroking and Wealth Management firm
- Excellent team culture
- Flexible work environment
- Performance will be well rewarded financially
If would like to join our team, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com