Advisers: Ballina/Byron Bay
We now have an excellent opportunity for experienced and established investment adviser professionals to join Morgans Ballina/Byron Bay.
Our advisers have access to:
- Award winning research from one of the leading research teams in the country
- Regular high quality IPO and capital raising opportunities for clients
- Holistic portfolio management platform
- Professional premises, facilities & established systems
- Attractive commission rates and high volume incentives
- We're looking for wealth builders seeking the next challenge.
The ideal applicants will have the following attributes:
- Proven track record in a full service advisory role
- An existing client base/funds under management
- A proactive and successful track record in developing and building relationships with clients
- Sound knowledge of equity markets and be responsive to the challenges of evolving markets and circumstances
- A proactive and positive approach to supporting the growth of the business
- Ideally ASX Level 1 & 2 derivatives accreditation
- Client focused, with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Established centres of influence
- Self motivated
- Team player
The perfect location
The region has a large number of natural assets and is experiencing a rapidly growing economy that is undergoing unprecedented change driven by high population growth. This natural beauty, relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the community has been a major draw card for sea/tree changers in recent years.
How to apply
Please email us your CV. Confidential phone enquiries to Leo Senese or Kai Hansen on (02) 6686 4144.