Financial Adviser: Toowoomba
Morgans Financial Limited is Australia's largest national full-service stockbroking and wealth management network operating under its own AFSL from offices in all states and territories. We offer a complete range of financial services including stockbroking, research & strategy, superannuation, insurance, SMSFs, portfolio management, retirement planning, margin lending, fixed interest, income and corporate opportunities.
We seek to appoint an experienced and qualified adviser with a demonstrated track record to join our long established and successful office located in Toowoomba. The role requires both comprehensive financial planning skills and expertise in building and managing portfolios using direct equities, fixed income and/or managed funds.
What the position offers:
• Training and compliance support
• Full service stockbroking capability including corporate offerings
• Direct access to research analysts as well as external research
• Wealth Protection products
• Broad based Approved Product Listing
• Proprietary portfolio management platform
• SMSF Administration
• Access to major wrap accounts
• Collegiate work environment along with work life balance
Requirements for the role:
• Well-rounded expertise in retirement planning and all facets of superannuation
• Solid grasp of investment market dynamics
• Excellence in meeting client needs and the preparation of financial plans
• Portfolio construction, monitoring and ongoing client liaison
• Professional, polished, collaborative and congenial manner
• Strong compliance ethos
• Autonomous but work well within a team
• Marketing, communication and presentation skills to help develop client base
• A willingness to continue further studies to meet FASEA requirements beyond your current qualifications
We are looking forward to receiving your impressive CV and cover letter.
Attractive remuneration offered for the selected candidate.
Applications are sought from candidates that meet the above requirements and have been on the ASIC Authorised Representative register.
Print this page