Scott has gained extensive experience in financial services via previous roles with the National Australia Bank in Sydney and RBS London.
Directly before joining the research team in 2008, Scott was influential in developing and operating the export division of a privately owned business. This practical business experience, combined with financial services understanding, positions Scott well to understand both business fundamentals and stock market drivers.
Scott's previous roles have included:
- Rodgers Creek Pty Ltd, Brisbane - Export Manager
- Royal Bank of Scotland, London - Credit Operations Manager
- National Australia Bank, Sydney - Credit Analyst
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- B. Ag Econ (Hons) - University of New England
- Grad Dip Applied Finance - FINSIA
Print this page