Josephine Little commenced her career in the financial industry with ABN AMRO Morgans.
Josephine has 9 years experience with the company (now Morgans), focusing on the retail, general industrial and retirement/developer sectors, with a particular emphasis on retail.
Josephine's experience and contacts (both listed and unlisted) in the industry provides her with valuable feedback, allowing her a unique insight into her areas of specialisation.
Josephine has previously held the position of Policy Advisor, Minister for QLD Transport.
- 2012: Australia's #1 Stock Picker - Wall Street Journal's Best Analysts
- 2012: No. 2 Industry Stock Picker in Retailing and Consumer Goods, Starmine
- 2012: 10th overall best Stock Picker in Australia/New Zealand, Starmine
- 2011: No. 2 Industry Stock Picker in Retailing and Consumer Goods, Starmine
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- B Bus (University of Queensland)
- Grad Dip of Applied Finance - FINSIA