Karyn is a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) and commenced in the financial services industry in 2006 while working in London. Karyn joined Morgans in 2009 and has worked in various taxation and finance roles before moving into a Financial Adviser role within the Fixed Interest Team in November 2018.
As a member of the Morgans Fixed Interest team, Karyn works closely with Steven Wright (Director – Fixed Interest) to assist corporate and financial services organisations seeking to raise ASX-listed debt and hybrid capital, delivering income focused investment products to the Morgans network.
Karyn is also a member of the Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) and provides ethical and ESG related advice to the Morgans adviser network. Additionally, Karyn provides support to Not-For-Profit clients specifically on ethical mandates and ESG screening.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Bachelor of Business (majoring in Accounting), QUT
- RG146 Compliant (General Knowledge, Securities & Managed Funds)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA)
Print this page