Sam specialises in equity capital raising for small to mid cap companies. Sam has been with Morgans for more than 15 years and has worked on over 200 IPOs, placements and entitlement offers.
A long career in the equity markets has provided Sam with deep-seated relationships across corporate clients and institutional investors both domestically and abroad.
Prior to joining the Corporate Finance team, Sam was in the Equities Research team with Morgans in the Brisbane office. Sam has previously worked at Deloitte in tax and audit and in institutional banking at the Commonwealth Bank.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Business (Bkf/Acc), QUT
- Graduate Diploma Applied Finance & Investment, Kaplan
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- AusBiotech Victorian Branch Committee
- Melbourne Mining Club - Steering Committee
Print this page