Tim's experience includes stockbroking, investment banking, corporate advisory, equity capital markets, property investment and development for more than 40 years.
Tim joined Morgan Stockbroking in 1986 and was Managing Director of the group from 1990 to 2003 and Executive Chairman from 2003 to 2016.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- B.Commerce : University of Queensland 1973
- Advanced Management Program - University of Hawaii 1982
- Fellow, Securities Institute of Australia
- Fellow, Society of Land Economists
- Trustee, Queensland Division of Committee for Economic Development of Australia
- Master Member, Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association
- Chairman, Morgans Holdings (Australia) Limited
- Deputy Chairman, Morgans Foundation
- Member of the Senate, University of Queensland
- Chairman, AP Eagers Limited (ASX listed company)
- Director, Australian Cancer Research Foundation
- Director, Senex Energy Limited (ASX listed company)
- Director, Brisbane Lions Foundation