Roger is a qualified Metallurgical Engineer, who spent his early career as a Project Engineer designing, constructing and commissioning mineral, energy and industrial processing plants.
Roger joined Morgans in 2004 as a Resource Analyst and was appointed Head of Research in 2007, before joining the Corporate Department in July 2015.
Roger's Engineering and Construction experience is of great value during this period of unprecedented global resource capital expenditure in new mineral and energy capacity.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Master of Business Administration (major in Finance and Economics), QUT
- Master of Engineering Science (Research), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Science and Engineering (Hons) - Materials Science and Engineering, Royal School of Mines, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, University of London
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- CEDA Trustee
- Director, Morgans Financial Limited