Roger is a Director of the Morgans Corporate Finance team. He Joined Morgans as a resource and engineering analyst in 2004 and was appointed Head of Research in 2007 where he oversaw the rapid growth of this team through the GFC until he moved to the corporate finance team in 2015.
Roger developed a keen interest in engineering, science and technology during his undergraduate studies and postgraduate research from the Royal School of Mines, Imperial College, and JKMRC, UQ. He subsequently spent the following 10 years consulting to the minerals, energy and industrial processing sectors prior to joining Morgans.
In his current role Roger advises a wide range of companies on commercialisation and growth strategies. Roger has an MBA from QUT, is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, member of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and a CEDA trustee.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Master of Business Administration (major in Finance and Economics), QUT
- Master of Engineering Science (Research), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Science and Engineering (Hons) - Materials Science and Engineering, Royal School of Mines, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, University of London
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- CEDA Trustee
- Director, Morgans Financial Limited
Print this page