Brian has over 35 years experience in the financial services and resources sector.
Brian joined Morgans Stockbroking in 1997 as a Senior Research Analyst, was appointed to the Morgans Board in 2000 and in 2004 was appointed Managing Director of the Group. Brian's role as Managing Director of Morgans was to co-ordinate the executive team and to grow the Morgans network across the country. In August 2016, Brian moved into the Executive Chairman position of Morgans Financial Limited and continues to oversee the roll out of the Group's strategy.
Prior to joining Morgans, Brian spent a number of years working offshore in both Europe and subsequently moved to the Peoples Republic of China where he set up and successfully ran a Joint Venture operation for a listed Australian company.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland
- Member, AICD
- Member, ASAA
- Member, FINSIA
- Executive Chairman, Morgans Financial Ltd
- Director, Morgans Holdings (Australia) Ltd
- Director, Youth Enterprise Trust
- Chairman, Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association of Australia
- Member, Chairman's Panel, Great Barrier Reef Foundation
Print this page