Sophie's financial industry experience includes investment banking, corporate advisory, equity capital markets, research and funds management.
Sophie returned to Morgans in 2008 as Director Corporate & Special Projects after a year as Portfolio Manager with Seymour Group. Prior to this, she had been with Morgans since 1992 and prior to leaving in 2007 had for a number of years been Director, Head of Research.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney
- Graduate Member, AICD
- Trustee, CEDA
- Senior Fellow, FINSIA
- Director, Silver Chef Limited (ASX listed company)
- Director and Chair of Audit and Risk Committee, Flagship Investment Ltd (ASX listed company)
- Member, Australian Government Takeovers Panel
- Trustee, Queensland Performing Arts Trust and Chair of Risk Management and Audit Committee
- Director, Morgans Foundation
- Chairman, Norna Limited (formerly MTQ Insurance Services Limited)
- Board Member, Australian Council for the Arts and Chair of Audit and Finance Committee
- Director, Apollo Tourism & Leisure Limited
- Member, Queensland Advisory Board, AustralianSuper