Luke commenced in the financial services industry in 1994 and has worked for Barclays Capital Investment Bank in London and Rio Tinto. Luke also has extensive personal investment experience in Australian and International equities.
Luke focuses on providing investment advice to family groups. His approach involves working closely with clients over the medium and long term. He selects investments based on fundamental analysis and overlays both investment criteria and technical filters. Luke advises on trading opportunities in certain circumstances.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Commerce, UQ, St Lucia, 1993
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment, SIA
- Graduate (AICD), Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
ASIC Approved Competencies
- Margin Lending
- Derivatives Level 2
- Derivatives Level 1
- Managed Investments
- Director, Morgans Financial Limited
Print this page