Jennet is Director Legal & Regulatory Affairs at Morgans.
Jennet is a solicitor and began her legal career with Clayton Utz in Melbourne before moving to Brisbane.
She joined Morgans in April 2003 as a Legal Officer and was appointed Head of Legal and Compliance in April 2008. Her experience includes litigation, governance, corporate law, mediation, contract negotiation, risk management and compliance in the financial services sector.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- BLaws (Hons), University of Tasmania
- GradDipEd (Secondary Teaching), Queensland University of Technology
- BBus (Hons), University of Queensland
- Prof Dip Stockbroking, DeakinPrime
- Graduate (GAICD), Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Graduate, AICD
- Member, ALCA
- Member, QLS
- Member (MESAA), SAA
- Member, WOB
- Director, Morgans Financial Limited
Print this page