AIRA Award: Best Australasian Retail Broker 2022
Morgans has been named the Best Australasian Retail Broker at AIRA's 2022 Best Practice Investor Relations Awards for the sixth time.
The Australasian Investor Relations Awards recognise listed entities that have excelled in investor relations over the year. Winners are determined based on voting by domestic and international equities analysts and fund managers.
These awards recognise the contribution and importance of the broking community, in particular, corporate access and sales teams, in enhancing the practice of investor relations across Australasian listed entities.
Those voting for Best Australasian Retail Broker were asked to give consideration to the following criteria:
- Breadth and quality of retail contacts and relationships
- Influence on key existing or targeted shareholder base
- Quality of personnel on the desk, including knowledge of the company
- Corporate contact / feedback / responsiveness quality
- Consistency and support of analyst recommendation
- Importance of investor broking relationship in choice of broker
Finalists in our category included Bell Potter and Evans & Partners.
Lisa Shand (right), Director - Sydney, accepted the award on behalf of the Morgans network. Tess Palmer (left) (Director, Investor Relations at Atlas Arteria) presented the award.
If you would like access or more information, please contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office.
Request a call
Find local branch
Print this page