"Raymond joined Morgans in 2003, became a top revenue adviser in the main Sydney office for 2010, successfully formed his own office in 2011 and re-joined the Sydney office in 2017 as Head of Asian Desk – Retail, servicing high net worth Asian clients."
Raymond provides strategic advice for HNW individuals and institutions and is often invited to provide commentary for leading media e.g. Sky News, The Australian, SBS, TVB, CCTV.
Services and specialities
- Philanthropic Services
- Portfolio Administration
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
Raymond focuses on creating long-term portfolios from companies within the ASX 300. His emphasis is on selecting companies that have a healthy dividend yield and/or strong earnings growth.
Industry Education & Experience
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Master of Commerce (Funds Management), UNSW, 1998
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance), UNSW, 1997
- TPB Code of Professional Conduct, Kaplan Professional, 2016
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Morgans Holdings (Australia) Limited which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Sydney - Retail Equities. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of percentage of fees. As a shareholder of Morgans Holdings (Australia) Limited, I may be entitled to a share of profits. I am eligible to participate in a bonus scheme depending upon performance.
- Derivatives Level 1
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending