"My focus is creating, managing and protecting wealth through effective financial management. This involves sensible advice across areas including wealth creation, estate planning, risk management, retirement planning and portfolio management."
Gary has considerable experience providing tailored advice to clients, including 9 years advising farmers and rural businesses before entering the financial services industry as a Private Client Adviser in 2001. Gary is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
Services and specialities
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Portfolio Administration
- Superannuation Advice
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
Gary assists clients to achieve their long-term financial goals using a combination of strategic financial advice and ongoing management of investment portfolios tailored to their particular circumstances.
Industry Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science (Agriculture), University of WA, 1991
- Graduate Diploma of Business, Curtin University of Technology, 2000
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning, Securities Institute of Australia, 2003
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®, Financial Planning Association, 2004
- Ethics and Professional Relationships, QUT, 2020
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Tax (Financial) Adviser
I am employed by Morgans Holdings (Australia) Limited which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - West Perth. My employer remunerates me by way of salary and percentage of fees. I am eligible to participate in a bonus scheme depending upon performance.
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending